JOB AS A WAITER – LUXURY CRUISE SHIP 6* SERVICE
Provide suport for all food and service related issues in his/her assigned station of Responsibility and guest satisfaction. Learn the standards by meeting the relevant restaurant company standard procedures. Provide suport for helping to achieve the yearly goal for the bar scores in the guest comment cards. Responsible for cleanliness and the upkeep of his/her own MISC En Place. The Waiter/Waitress will be aware of any special requests and dietary requirements that his/her passengers may require. Perform various duties to include embarkation duties, afternoon teas, and Captains cocktail parties buffet breakfast/lunch service duties.
- Diploma from a recognised Hotel School or apprenticeship program, or equivalent.
- At least one year of full time working experience on a four or five star (or similar grade) hotel/restaurant, in the addition of catering college, catering to an international clientele.
- Restaurant experience fine dining service.
- EU citizenship, EU nationals
- Fluent English mandatory.
- Valid Medical Certificate are required before embarkation.
- CD1 VISA will be required previous to embarkation.
- STCW95 navegation course (If you do not have it, after passing interviews you can do it)
- Competitive salary 2800 $ Monthly
Duration of the contract
- 6 month contract with two months off rotation + renew
Positions ON BOARD
Please Take into account you may have to meet some inicial expenses including (depending on the company), for example:
- Medical certificate
- CD1 VISA
- BST certificate
¿Te interesa esta oferta de trabajo?
Si cumples los requisitos y quieres apuntarte a esta oferta de Camarero en Crucero de Lujo, puedes enviar tu currículum a la siguiente dirección de correo electrónico adjuntando una fotografía y añadiendo el código de la oferta (RWCRC- OC) en el asunto del e-mail: email@example.com.